Bianca Stringer is a barrister was called to the Bar in Queensland in October 2022, advancing a career focussed in the areas of Health Law, Regulatory Proceedings, and Public and Administration Law.
Prior to coming to the Bar, Bianca:
- Was an Associate in a large National Law Firm (Health Law and Policy and Commercial Litigation divisions);
- Was an Associate (to the Tribunal Deputy Presidents and Senior Members of the General Division) in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal;
- Held senior leadership positions in the Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Agency including in the registration and compliance divisions;
- Was a Senior Registration Officer of the Office of the Medical Board of Queensland; and
- Was a Senior Trust Officer with the Public Trustee of Queensland.
Bianca’s primary areas of interest are:
- Health Law including disciplinary proceedings/regulatory tribunals;
- Inquests & Inquiries;
- Medical Negligence as well as general Personal Injuries;
- Public and Administrative Law;
- Institutional Abuse Claims; and
- Statutory Investigations.
Bianca is also building a practice in Employment and Industrial Law.
Bianca holds a Statutory Board appointment; and undertakes pro bono work, including acting for families in Coronial Inquests through Caxton Legal Centre.