Dr Pip Coore practices predominately in the areas of equity, trusts and succession law.
Pip regularly advises on a range of estate matters, including:
- lost and informal will applications;
- the interpretation and administration of wills and trusts;
- applications by personal representatives and trustees for judicial advice and directions;
- the removal of personal representatives;
- solemn form probate proceedings; and
- family provision applications.
She also appears at mediations in succession law matters.
Pip has been recognised in Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Wills and Estates Litigation Junior Counsel in Queensland.
While Pip specialises in equity, trusts and estate law, she has also appeared in taxation appeals and administrative law matters.
Pip holds a DPhil in Law and a Master of Studies in Legal Research from the University of Oxford. She also holds a Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry) (Hons) from Queensland University of Technology and a Bachelor of Journalism and a Bachelor of Communication, majoring in Public Relations, from the University of Queensland.
Prior to being called to the Bar, Pip was the Senior Associate to the Honourable Justice Edelman of the High Court of Australia.
Pip is a member of the STEP Queensland Committee, the Fellowship Fund Inc. Committee and the Graduate Women Queensland Committee.